General Terms & Conditions
By purchasing a ticket voucher and/or entering the event site, the organizers terms and conditions and the following visitor-regulations apply:
– You must be at least 18 YEARS old to party with us on this year´s ODYSSEE 2020.
– You have to carry a valid ID-card or passport (with picture). It is necessary to check your age and the name on the ticket at the entrance. In case of doubt we have to deny you entry without a passport.
– A ticket voucher is only valid for the described event (ODYSSEE 2020) and the specified number of persons (1).
– Any misuse of this ticket voucher and/or the wristband, their reprint or other reproduction, etc. is punishable and all cases will be reported to the police.
– When ordering ticket vouchers in accordance with BGB § 312 b # 6, there is no right of revocation. An exchange or the return of the bought ticket vouchers is only possible with cancellation or local or temporal relocation of the event, in this case the value of the ticket voucher is refunded – further claims (like the reimbursement of presale and transaction fees or hotel or travel costs) due to Cancellation is excluded. Refund claims are completely excluded if the cancellation is due to force majeure or official orders.
– The ticket voucher will be exchanged into a wristband at the entrance. For the redemption of this ticket voucher its submission is indispensable. The wristband is attached to the wrist and must be presented on request throughout the event. If the ticket voucher is not exchanged into a wristband in time, there is no claim for compensation. If the ticket voucher or wristband is lost, there is no claim for compensation. If the wristband is removed from the wrist, it will be invalid and there is no claim for compensation.
– Each ticket-voucher is personalized and only valid if exactly this person appears at the entrance with the ticket voucher and can identify himself accordingly. Rewriting of names afterwards is not possible and not allowed.
– The voucher is only valid if it´s bought online directly via eventbrite on one of this official ODYSSEE-pages:
– Don´t buy or sell vouchers second hand, because Second-Hand-Vouchers from any secondary market will not be valid.
– The organizer reserves the right to change the program or parts of the program for cause without prior notice. In these cases, the purchased ticket voucher remains valid. Reimbursement claims against the organizer do not exist in these cases.
– Don´t bring firecrackers, bottles, Nazis, cans, intoxicants, alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, felt-tip pens, spray cans! If we find such things on you, your entry will be denied and any claim for compensation expires.
– The production of film or sound recordings, as well as their publication online or offline, without the permission of the organizer, are not permitted.
– The organizer assumes no liability for personal injury or property damage on the event site.
– Please hand over jackets, bags etc. to the coat-check, where they will be safely kept by the coat-check operator. The organizer is not liable for lost items.
– By participating in the event, the visitor grants the organizer the right to publish and/or distribute picture and sound recordings of the event and its visitors on radio, TV, internet and other media without limitation and without any special remuneration.
– The instructions of the security service must be obeyed. The right to refuse admission or remaining in the event area for good cause remains reserved. An important reason exists in particular if the appearance of the visitor justifies the assumption that he strongly violates the rules of the visitor regulations or if his admission or his stay endangers the security and order of the event. Visitors who have violated the above-mentioned rules of conduct can be expelled from the festival site by the organizer and a ban can be issued. If a visitor commits an offense (for example, drug trafficking, assault, theft, sexual assault, etc.), the visitor is sent from the festival site immediately and without warning and all facts will be reported to the police. A claim for reimbursement of entrance fees or user fees does not exist in these cases.
– Should individual provisions of these visitor regulations be or become null and void, then the remaining conditions remain valid.
….Furthermore, we wish all guests, the crew and all artists a lot of fun and a good mood at this year´s ODYSSEE 2020 – let us celebrate together peacefully and with loads of love for each other…